Sunday 19 January 2014

how to claim capital allowances?

http://www.capitalconcepts.co.uk/how-to-claim-capital-allowances/
how to claim capital allowances?
Greetings, I'm Yvonne Emery and I set up Capital Concepts for you to get your money back from the HMRC, if you have go a HMO, (House in Multiple Occupation), a Multi-Let property or a Commercial property,.

On this webinar, we are going to answer that rumbling question.

Can you or cant you get your money back from the Government?

Some claim yes and some claim no so you need to enjoy this webinar to learn the true answers.

Now I can not honestly sit here and share this webinar with you if I had not made some claims myself and because I have in the past and I am at the moment, I'm making claims and I 'd enjoy to share that with you because you can save thousands if only you knew how.

Were going to show you how basic it is and help you through the process.

So sign up now for the webinar, it's just over here, just put your details in, we'll send you some tips and make certain you are not missing out.

So don't leave your money on the table, get it back now with claims on your Capital Allowances.

Capital Allowances webinar with.

Yvonne Emery-- Property Investment Expert.
Arthur Kemp - Tax Expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment