Sunday 16 March 2014

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc5UFh8_Guk
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
I very own this tablet along with a "wise go over" and Android BT keyboard. I also very own the 10" model and Floor Pro 2. The Notice 12.2 offers the tablet kind new, and significantly necessary, goal. The display screen measurement is now just the proper measurement to do correct multi-windowed multitasking. When employed with the wise scenario, it very easily rests in my lap or on a table. Blended with a BT keyboard, the tablet displays its actual energy---functioning with documents, e-mails...anything at all requiring a lot more focus than finger poking.

I ditched the Magazine UI and went with Nova Launcher, but Magazine is headed in a excellent route. I actually desire Samsung would get rid of the bezel buttons. Furthermore, charge time is also slow. I've go through that the LTE model of this tablet will have more quickly charging owing to its Snapdragon processor so possibly it really is a limitation of the Samsung processor on the Wifi model. Owing to the buttons and charging, I have to give 4 as an alternative of 5 stars.

All round, this tablet looks greatest suited to individuals who choose making use of a BT keyboard. Even if you never use a wireless keyboard the onscreen keyboard is outstanding. With the improved display screen measurement the keyboard is now huge adequate that I can touch sort at speeds close to making use of a actual keyboard, and that's a very first for any tablet I've employed. It even has the handle c and v shortcuts for copy paste!

No comments:

Post a Comment